Kennedy Amaya

Kennedy Amaya
5 Years old

Leah Mai

Leah Mai
3 Years old

Elynn Kaori

Elynn Kaori
17 months - looks can deceive!

November 11, 2008

I am at it again. I have to share this story! Kids say the funniest things!


I have to blog about this picture. It was taken back early in the summer. We were at Mount Charleston playing in the meadow. Some of the kids found a couple bushes FULL of lady bugs. When Kennedy went over to check it out she looked up at me with her serious face and said, "Mom! Look! They're having family home evening!"

2 comments:

Becky said...

That is great! Love the picture of Kennedy at the park. :)

To get links to other blogs on the side go to customize, and then click on add a gadget. Then click on "link list" or "blog list". Either gadget will work.

kimbo said...

That's funny! I guess FHE can look pretty crazy like that.