Kennedy Amaya

Kennedy Amaya
5 Years old

Leah Mai

Leah Mai
3 Years old

Elynn Kaori

Elynn Kaori
17 months - looks can deceive!

May 11, 2009

Leah!!!

The last time we were at Costco, it was just Leah, Elynn and me. The carts at Costco are great because both my children can fit in the basket. Well, Elynn is of course the little sister who is unaware of personal space. Throughout the shopping trip she'd turn side ways in the cart, lean up against Leah, and do everything possible to invade Leah's personal spce. By the time we made it to the checkout line Leah was fed up. She was MAD! She kept telling Elynn to "scoot over", "leave me alone"! The two female employees at the checkout saw and heard Leah's frustration at her little sister. They started talking about how little sisters get away with everything, and how older siblings have to learn to endure. Then, they started reminissing about there childhood and how there little brothers drove them crazy.

Leah just sat in the cart quietly and waited for me to pay. When I was done we walked away and got about 20 feet from the check stand when Leah looked up at me and said' "I'm tired of those ladies!!!" I said, "Really? Why? Were they talking about you?" Leah said "YES!"

What am I in for??? At least she waited for me to walk away. Right?! You never know when a child is listening. This was a lesson for me. I need to watch what I say!

No comments: